I'm still under the weather but here's a few places to visit:
- Michael Arrington on Web 2.0 Companies he couldn't live without
- James Surowiecki (of Wisdom of Crowds fame) Smarter Than the CEO in Wired
- Kathy Sierra (ever brilliant) on the High Def User Experience
- Scott Adams - Your Body Hates You
- Michelle Bainbridge - A little Neighbourly Rivalry
- Terry Whalin's 4 Part Interview series with authors, Brad & Mary (2, 3 & 4)
- Sony settles their brand damaging RootKit lawsuit. Their name remains damaged.